Great looking beards don’t just grow. They require a grooming routine of their own with different tools & products. Whilst the beard trend is relatively new, the number of beard products needn’t be intimidating! If you’re not sure, just opt for a beard grooming kit to cover all bases. Still scratching your heard confused? Go for one of our best beard grooming kits below.
Whilst we could sit here and help you discover 100 epic UK beard grooming kits, we’ll keep it simple and pick our top 5. Based on beard brands we love for 2020 and kits that contain all beard essential products. What’s more, beard kits (specifically these top 5 beard grooming kits) make for a perfect gift, whether that be for xmas 2020, a birthday or anniversary present.
Of course you can pick up all the products individually from a high-street store. However, buying all the products individually will cost you more. Beard grooming kits are perfect for saving some money whilst giving you all the kit you could ever need to grow a beard.
What Do Beard Grooming Kits Do?
There are 2 elements when it comes to finding the best beard grooming kit; 1) maintaining the hair length and 2) maintaining the condition of the hair.
- Maintaining the hair length is important. Whilst growing a beard may indicate patience and resistance to pick up the scissors. It entails a lot more than that. A great beard grooming kit should include some scissors and comb to help maintain the beard length. Maintaining the beard length could be cutting the hairs when you’re at your preferred beard length – stopping the growth. Or, more importantly, cutting stray hairs. Such as on the cheek bones, neck and around the mouth. For example, some guys top-lip hair is shorter than their cheek & chin beard length resulting in a moustache & beard style. As you can see in the image to the right.
- Maintaining the condition of the beard is what is what it says on the tin. In the same way you would wash the hair on your head, facial hair needs a little TLC from time to time. Including oils to help keep the beard soft and moisturised and washes that don’t strip the beard of it’s natural oils. Always look out for a beard grooming kit that includes beard conditioning products
5 Best Beard Grooming Kits UK:
At number 1 is the beard grooming kit from the UK beard brand Percy Nobleman. The reason for placement at number 1 is due to the fact they are primarily a beard brand. Beards are what they know and what they do! Therefore, you know the content within the beard grooming kit are as good as it is going to get.
This Percy Nobleman beard grooming kit is a solid kit for guys who are ready to embark on their beard growing journey! Inside you can find 3x 30ml miniatures (beard oil, beard wash and beard balm) with a great, limited edition, moustache comb. Beard kits are great for guys who are unsure on the products and what to try a bit of everything, before they settle on the product for them! This kit certainly enables guys to try all of their great products. The beard oil is great, it’s one of our favourite beard oils as it contains great ingredients (argan, avocado, almond and jojoba oil). You can read more in our top 5 beard brands review.
Similar to the why Percy Nobleman are number 1, Mo Bro’s at the get position of number 2 due to the fact that they live and breathe beard grooming. The brand have a wide range of beard grooming products from beard oils, beard balms and most importantly, beard butters! Beard butters are not as well known as the conventional beard oil & balms – but we love that this then makes them our little secret!
This beard grooming kit for Mo Bro’s comes in a perfectly versatile aluminium tin, making the kit perfect for travel firstly! It is the perfect all in one beard grooming kit, as it covers all your beard needs. You will find inside:
- 1 x 15ml Moustache Wax
- 1 x 10ml Beard Oil
- 1 x 15ml Beard Balm
- 1 x Grooming Scissors
- 1 x Beard Comb
- 1 x Beard Soap
- 1 x Travel Bag
- 1 x Aluminium Gift Tin
If you buy direct from Mo Bro’s then you can also pick your ideal flavour of products for the beard grooming kit. We say go for Vanilla & Mango! This beard grooming kit can be yours for £21 from Mo Bro’s directly.
This beard grooming kit from one of the UK’s best selling skincare brands contains a Beard Oil, Beard Shampoo & Conditioner and Beard Comb. The brand strive themselves on being specifically made for men as male grooming is all they do. The brand is also cruelty free and free from any nasty ingredients. What can you expect to find inside? Well:
- A beard oil which contains aloe vera, camelina oil and green tea. Ideal to soften, tame and condition the beard.
- A beard shampoo & conditioner which contains aloe vera, camelina oil and green tea. Formulated to cleanse your beard leaving it soft, fresh, nourished and conditioned.
- A beard comb is made from peach wood (so no static caused by plastic) and will keep your beard looking well-groomed and styled.
This beard grooming kit can be yours from under £16 from Amazon.
Jack Black is a great men’s grooming brand, on the premium side. This travel-friendly set can make for the perfect gift for any bearded guy. The set is suitable for all types of facial hair, this four-step grooming kit cleanses, conditions, and softens facial skin and hair:
- Beard wash helps cleanse, condition and soften facial hair by removing dirt and oil while conditioning the hairs and skin underneath.
- Beard lube is a Pre-Shave oil, shave cream and skin treatment in one. It goes on clear to help maintain clean lines around your beard.
- Beard oil has natural oils, vitamins and antioxidants to soften brittle facial hair, moisturise dry skin and add a healthy shine to beards.
- Beard comb helps keep facial hair well-groomed.
This premium beard grooming kit can be yours for under £25 from Amazon.
Whilst this might not technically be a beard grooming kit, the concept it still very much the same. This limited edition gift bundle contains all the products needed to grow or maintain an epic beard. This is the perfect set as it contains a beard balm, beard oil, wax stick and shampoo bar all in a great, roll-down waved Canvas wash bag.
Whilst you can pick from the Brighton Beard Company’s wide range of scents, you cal also save yourself 20% compared to buying the products all individually! It’s the perfect beard kit for under £60.
There you have our top 5 beard grooming kits in the UK for 2020! Let us know if you have any recommended beard brands, products or kits you’d want us to try!