Please note that our websites may not work correctly if you change certain preferences, such as disabling all cookies.
Please also note that after applying these settings, you will continue to receive advertising, although it may not be tailored to your likely interests using information collected from cookies and similar technologies on your device.
Third Party Cookies. If you would like to opt-out of third-party cookies, here are some options:
- If you would like to opt-out of receiving personalised ads from third party advertisers and ad networks who are members of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI), or who follow the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (DAA) Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising, you can by visiting the opt-out pages on the NAI website and DAA website or click here to opt out.
- Google provides a suite of tools to control its cookies:
- If you wish to block other cookies, including those being served by companies that are not part of the NAI or the DAA you can use the browser-level cookie controls described below.
Browser-level cookie controls
Most browsers allow you to manage cookie settings. These settings can usually be found in the ‘Settings’, ‘Options’ or ‘Preferences’ menu of your browser. The links below are provided to help you find the settings for some common browsers.
- Manage cookie settings in Chrome and Chrome Android and Chrome iOS
- Manage cookie settings in Firefox
- Manage cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Manage cookie settings in Microsoft Edge
- Manage cookie settings in Safari and Safari iOS